Monday, June 6, 2011

Sorry

For my lack of posting, I had a very busy weekend.  On Saturday night at work we had a celebrity explosion, complete with paparazzi -- Tom Hanks (!!!!!), Gwyneth Paltrow (who I have seen twice at the River Cafe now, and who is actually really cool) and Thandie Newton (also SO sweet).
This is Tom on Saturday night:


He seemed very nice and down to earth but annoyed by the lurking paps.  A table full of children were bothering him so he went at shook all of their hands.  When I brought a candle to the table he started singing Happy Birthday.  I love him.  His wife Rita Wilson is very beautiful.  Tom Hanks 4 Lyfe.

Today I am going to walk around aimlessly and perhaps buy some work clothes.  I am starting to write a story about some of the colorful characters from my darker days -- perhaps I can post some sections from it on Tha Blogue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment