Thursday, June 9, 2011

Henry the VIII style

Thank youuu! I knew you would understand. Luckily I get paid today, but I'm already nervous for the next rent bill. Ah well. I just need another job/zzzz.

ROBERT! So so so so so silly with that lady. It's not Pamela, but she was more of a Jimmy woman anyway. She's probably taking the picture. I miss our Zeps. I have neither listened nor watched them in a forever. Makes me sad. I need some of the Dark Wizard's magie (das french).

And YOU need some protection. I'm very worried about all of these stabbings. We've already discussed how being stabbed would be horrible, and I really don't want you to take any chances. SO I'm going to have to ask you to wear the outfit below when you walk around at night. Or even in the day since the English stabbers seem so adventurous.

























It's English so you should be able to find it. I would pick up the sword, too. That's not to say I think you should go around stabbing people, but the outfit really isn't complete without it. This will make me feel much better about you being out and about on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment