Monday, June 6, 2011

Hanky, Panky, and Moo

Well I hope you enjoyed the video/example of what you COULD have had if you never strayed from your video honey aspirations. I suppose there's still time. We're young. And we live in two of the greatest rock and roll cities in the universe. Let's get back to it, yes?


Tom Hanks! I do love him. Did you see his parody of Toddlers in Tiaras? I feel like we watched that together. I think you should invest in a mini spy camera. It's only appropriate for this blog, title and all. Buy a spy camera and take pictures of all the celebs you see to post here. Something like "paparazzi" sites, but, you know.... with a little more awesomeness and intelligence and pretension. 

This weekend I was in the 802. That's Vermont slang for Vermont. It was the Strolling of the Heifers! YEAHHHYAYAYAYYYY!!! 

It's a big deal. Thousands descend on my little town to watch the cows and hippies and hicks stroll down Main Street. My Jer-z family was in town for the festivities, and we had ourselves a swell ol' time. 


Cow

Hippy belly dancers

Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment