Friday, April 1, 2011

So many questions

First: Please explain minicab and bap. I realize I can look them up myself, but I'd rather not. 


Deuxième: My "interview" went okay. It's for a position at Performa (I may have told you?) that my old boss wants me to have. She made it sound like a done deal, but the director told me that she's not sure if she wants to hire and intern or pay someone part time. My old booooos said that the director is easily convinced. We'll see. Up in the air. Also, I'm not using names here. For some reason that seems right, but I don't know why. I think you know who I'm talking about, though. 


Terzo: I'm pretty sure you're not pregnant, again.... Again that I'm sure not again that you're pregnant. Who is the father, though, if you don't mind me asking? Is he ENGLISH? You should watch the most recent 30 Rock when Jack and his babymammmma go to Canada. But if you do watch it don't think that I'm saying England is like Canada. Mmmk? 


I'm having a hard time being articulate this morning. For example, none of the above were questions reaaalllly. And it's really obvious that I cut/pasted the french word, but I'm too lazy to change the font. 


I really enjoyed your tales of london antics. I want more. So foreign to me, and so dangerous. I hope no one holds you up at needle point. I hope no one punches you while you're innocently strolling down the street. And I hope no one throws a brick at you. English people are CRAZY. We just use guns here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment