Friday, May 20, 2011

Die trying..

Good morning my little english muffin!

I've been searching for plane tickets to London (as well as new jobs), and everything is nearly $1000. Obviously out of my price range at the moment, but I am looking for restaurant work or something to make a bit more money. If all goes well, I'm hoping to save enough to come see you sometime this summer.

Another option is to see if there is a euro-city we could meet in that might be cheaper to get to. I would still have to save up, but perhaps not as much. I don't know. Ideally Florence would be cheaper, but it's not. I'm thinking, I'm thinking!

On another note, have you heard that the world is ending? I guess if that's the case, I won't be making it to London by Sunday, 6 pm. I wonder where Mr. God will send us?

I'm not sure if our shared love for Aubrey Beardsley/ Salome/ Aestheticism has anything to do with it, but I'm not sure Sunday's judgmental God would appreciate it. Ooooo well! Here's a lovely little painting by a lovely little man named Michelangelo. Judgement Day doesn't seem so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment